Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clean Spotless Toilet, Here is the product for it....

Clean Spotless Toilet, Here is the product for it....

 I know my brother in law is probably going to rip me a new one for talking about this but I promised I would blog about products that are cheap but work well. The first was the Clean and Clear facial Product now I am going to blog about something that will not only clean your toilet but will also leave it looking sparkly and brand new....

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Complete clean with Bleach


This stuff is amazing and it is only $1.00 at your local Dollar Tree Store!(While supplies last of course) I have always used the old ways of cleaning the actual bowl and not the seat of the toilet (I use other products for the actual seat and the rest of my toilets) but to clean the bowl I would use either bleach, comet, Ajax, or sometimes a mixture of all three (DO NOT DO THAT...I risked getting chemical burns each time I mixed them, very dangerous) This product is basically a safe mixture of all of them but in a safe way. It not only bleaches away stains but it also cleans them and leaves your restroom smelling good...hey try it! When using it remember once you apply it to the inside of the bowl you need to let it set for about five minutes to it can really clean everything out. Depending on how bad your toilet stains are you may want to leave it on their longer the amount or the darkness of the stains are your personal business...lol. So yeah Check it out!


Until my fingers meet the keys again GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME and remember people are going to be people!

DTB = DIOS TE BENDIGA = GOD BLESS THEE = DTB

No comments:

Post a Comment