Friday, January 6, 2012

Product Blog: Clean and Clear Morning burst Skin brightening Facial Cleanser

DTB

"You have a glow about you, are you pregnant?" -Co-worker
"Whatever your doing to your face keep on doing it, it looks great!" -Father

I am not a worker of Clean and Clear or any of their product and/or any part of their organizations.

Every now and then I would like to blog about products that I personally use or have used in the past that actually work and are affordable so here is one of them....

Shortly after my now husband proposed to me at the end of December in 2010 I knew I had to find some sort of product to help my face clear up since a million pictures would be taken on my special day. I have always had an oily type of face that had a dull look to it, not to mention I had acne really bad. I previously used proactive back in high school and it worked, but was costly so I stopped using it. I went to my local Kmart and purchased a bottle of Clean and Clear Morning burst Skin brightening facial cleanser. It was under five dollars so it worked for my budget. Every time I showered I used this product, and to this day I still do. It gives a tingling feeling of clean while dead skin is washed away (also great to take off make up. After I used this product I would put sunscreen on and go about my day. The funny thing is it didn't take long for people to start giving me complements o how bright my skin looks and how my acne was starting to clear up. I still get complements today on how bright my skin looks and how my acne has cleared up. Don't get me wrong I still get pimples every now and then but not nearly, NEARLY as bad as it was before, but I am thinking the few pimples here and there are due to me falling asleep with my make-up on which can clog pores. Right before my wedding my face was clear and I even put a picture up on facebook of a close up of my face without make up and I would have never done that before. This product is refreshing and works! It even helped with my oily skin. My skin is not as oily as before which is a complete BLESSING IN JESUS NAME!

So if you want a product that is affordable and refreshing and provides a cleansed bright looking face! Try this product out. Its worth a try!

Oh yeah the quote above about me having a glow from being pregnant. I am not not at the time was I pregnant it was just the glow from the facial cleanser.

(The Picture above is not my picture I got it off a google search, but I do use this product and again as mentioned earlier....I am not a worker of Clean and Clear or any of their product and/or any part of their organizations.)


The next product blog will be about this really good toilet cleaner, but until my fingers touch these keys again remember, People are going to be people

GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AS APART OF GODS PERFECT WILL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN

DIOS TE BENDIGA=DTB=GOD BLESS THEE in spanish!

DTB IN JESUS MIGHT NAME DTB

No comments:

Post a Comment