Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DTB a friend and my response to "Friend" Blog DTB

Comments from my friend on Facebook regarding blog "Friend"...
lil foot i did enjoy ur blog n i know who ur talking about hahahaha but i agree with wat u said. ur bf is an amazing person but so r u dats y u two r such a pair blood cldnt bring u two closer together. it makes me very happy to know u hav so many ppl to help giv ur spirits a boost, everybody needs them sumtimes. i do appreciate all of u the land before time ppl lol. thinkin bak i do hav to say all da good memories still make me smile wenever i need them...*cough coach carter cough*....lol but i luv u n ur bf n many other of da peeps lol so stay strong cuz i know if anybody can its u n dats sumthing i always was sure of n knew in my heart!!
<3ducky

My Response....


DTB ducky!!!!!!! Hey sweetie to be honest I miss u all soooo freakin much! When I was able to kick it with my bf recently it made me think of u all we even talked about our lil ducky is having a lil ducky which is still shocking to us. U have always been one of the people who has encouraged me and who has been there for me. There are times I wished I could have been a better friend to u for all of the great things u did for me ducky Lol yep u were there when my admiration for channing tatium first started! Crazy how much joy a person can bring to someone and u have brought a ton of joy to me in my life and I thank u and I thank u for all of ur kind words! And just for I being u! Ur a BLESSING to me IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME and I thank u soo much! I luv u oh yah if u see mom plz tell her I still love my blanket she made me in dallas colors. Its in my living room and I use it when it gets cold while I am watching tv. Again I luv u and thank u for the memories the love and just for u being u. GOD BLESS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME DTB

Her Reponse....


 lil foot no need for thanx n u know dat u nvr had to thank me for anything. friendship is a gift from one person to another n uve been a great friend to me even tho we wld take lng times between chats i always knew i was luved by u n always had sumone i cld turn too no matter how lng between chats. thank u for everything n u know im here if u need me....n as for lil ducky lol hes doin fine jst 6 more weeks to go b4 he makes his grand entrance!! we love u n miss u lil foot!!

My Response....


DTB see ducky you as well are a true BLESSING of what a friend should be and I love you so very much I know you said I dont need to say thanks but I have to because honestly it is rare to find a friend as yourself. You are a true BLESSING to me and the world and I mean EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT! GOD BLESS YA IN JESUS NAME AS APART OF GODS WILL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME DTB

No comments:

Post a Comment