Saturday, December 31, 2011

Watch the Movie: Water For Elephants (5 out of 5 for me)

DTB

DTB before the movie...
"I never watch movies that I don't know anything about, but I will watch it with you because I am Ur husband" -My Hubby

DTB after the movie...
"That was a pretty good movie, I guess I shouldn't judge a book and in this case a movie by its cover" -My Hubby

Robert Pattinson may be known for his role as the famous swave Edward Cullen in the Twilight Saga, but recently he starred in some awesome movies such as Remember Me and also the topic of this blog.  Water for Elephants

I am not sure why it is they decided to call the movie Water for Elephants because it  really only relates to two scenes in the movie that are not very important to the movie. Don't be fooled by the title of the movie watch it.

Robert is acting along side of Reese Witherspoon who looks great! She is still rocking her amazing body at the age of 35, not to mention she had at least more than one child.

The other amazing actor is Christoph Waltz is also playing a big role in the movie despite him not being on the cover.  You may have seen him in The Green Hornet  as the main villain and/or one of my fav movies Inglorious bastards, which he also plays the Villain. This awesome actor in my humble opinion deserves so many awards for the three movies (including this one) he starred in. He played the villain in each movie but he does it so well that you make an attachment to his evil character, where he keeps the viewers on the edge of their seats on what he is going to do next, yet he makes a connection where one just wants him to change and be good because the viewer notices his potential. Ok I am going to shut up and not give any more clues to the movie by revealing more about his character, but this character is amazing in this movie.

I am not going to give movie details but the writer and director grabs the viewer's attention within the first 15 minutes of the movie that creates an emotional attachment for the viewer to the character....you know what I shall say no more to please watch this movie!

hit me up either on Facebook, Twitter, Here, Google+ with your responses to the movie please.

GOD BLESS YA IN JESUS NAME AS APART OF GODS WILL AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Until my fingers meet the keys again remember People are going to be People!

DIOS TE BENDIGA happy new year! MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AS APART OF GODS WILL AMEN AND AMEN!!!! DTB

DTB=DIOS TE BENDIGA=GOD BLESS THEE (in spanish)

DTB

DTB

No comments:

Post a Comment